Re: [IP] drastic permanent shifts in basal rates

In a message dated 06/04/2002 8:49:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> prandial for a couple of weeks now, constantly
> correcting and correcting and correcting, not changing
> the basal, figuring I would go back to normal the next

      i have frequent times when my readings are 70-100 for two to three
weeks and then out of nowhere i go for days not being able to get under 200
they run 200-240  with same basal rate, bolus rates,correction bolus etc.  i
change site, set, insulin  and nothing seams to work  i get to the point of
getting the numbers ready to adjust the basal and then i come back down  ive
never been able to figure it out  ive learned just to live with it  my aic
run 6.5 to 7.2