[IP] Child Pen Pal Wanted

My son Zachary, whose 12 1/2 would like to correspond with other
young pumpers.   He signed up for the Young Insulin Pumpers list,
but there isn't any communication going on with that list.   Since
he missed the entire 2nd semester at school (new school this year too)
and his only friend on our street moved away, he could use some

If you have a child ages 10-14, male or female, who you think
might be interested in corresponding about pumping, IDDM,
peer issues, and normal kid stuff, please E-Mail me privately.

8.74 .74(())
((88.74 ..74    Barbara Petzoldt -:&:-
-:&:- ((88.74*  Fenton, MO
           email @ redacted