Re: [IP] Exercise and the pump

In a message dated 6/5/2002 9:34:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I eat breakfast first, bolus half of the amount I would take if not
exercising and disconnect to exercise.  I am often on the low side when I am
done with class.  I may have to reduce the breakfast bolus. >>

    This is the way I work in my exercise also. Some say it is a bad idea to
work out after eating a meal, but I have never had a problem, and it works
very well with bolusing only 1/2. Exercise for me requires a lot less insulin
    Jan G.