[IP] Foot / finger cramping

We recently had a thread go through about the subject, today I rec'd a post
from another group I'm on:

Oh, ps. the foot cramping and finger cramping I used to get has gone away by
taking Vit E twice a day. 400 mg. If I forget the one at night, I get the
cramps back. So Vit E (start off with one a day, than work your way up to 2
a day) really works well for me!

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care