[IP] Help with Balance

I wanted to let you great people know of help I have recently got with my balance. As a test of my balance I would walk upstairs-I had to touch both walls of the stairs with both hands or I would find myself falling downstairs and sometimes upstairs. I started taking 100 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid( 50 in the morning and 50 at night) 30 days ago. Now, I can carry drinks in each hand with no problems with balance. I can even adjust my position to help my Balance. Yesterday I started taking 200 mg. I will let you know what happens.