RE: [IP] Need help from Animas pumpers

Thanks to all who replied with help. It really became a joke for a while. I
thought, Hey, I'll just take out the batteries. Bad move. Bells and beeps
and sirens and whistles started going off all over the place, I mean it did
everything but autodial the police and fire departments. My co-workers were
popping their heads over the walls asking me if everything was ok. I'm
trying to stuff those little batteries back in the pump and I'm dropping
them and crawling under my desk trying to find them, blah, blah, blah. I was
a mess for a while. However, I finally corrected the problem.

Thanks again,

Just go to the basal setup and set the basal to deliver zero units/hour.
If you have a profile that you have not yet set or played with, it should
be at zero.  Just pick that basal profile and GO with it.

Someone suggested setting a temporary basal, which would work.  But you
would have to repeat every 12 hours.  By setting the basal to 0 U/h, you
won't need to pull the batteries.