RE: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

---------original message-----------
I am in the process of researching for the purpose of replacing my MM507
pump.  I would like to gather all the information I can so that I get
the best pump for me.  As I have stated before, my CDE can only train me
on the MiniMed pumps, but I am trying not to let that sway my decision.
I do want to know from any people that have upgraded to a newer pump if
they were able to receive any kind of reimbursement for their still
working pump.
Thanks in advance,
I recently upgraded from a MM507 to the Paradigm.  The only pumps I considered were the Animas and
the Paradigm, because I wanted the new menu driven interface.  I chose the Paradigm because after
using MM for 6 years, I am used to the way I set basals, square waves, etc.  I borrowed an Animas
for a weekend, but could not make the switch to their way of doing everything.
Other reasons I chose the Paradigm include their new innovative reservoir, and the smaller size.
Minimed gave me a $400 credit against my copayment when I turned in my 507.
I LOVE my paradigm!

Do You Yahoo!?