Re: [IP] Freestyle test strips

I'm another pumper who has a FreeStyle and hates it.
I get varying and inaccurate results, and it is very
problematic holding the meter in place, in proper
angle, to get it to draw in blood. The Freestyle rep
told me that I just need to practice, and since the
meter gives a correct result with the test solution,
it is fine.

I'll probably go back to the Accutrend - the only
thing I don't like about it is the big drop of blood

Do You Yahoo!?