Re: [IP] meters and lancets

At 12:52 PM 6/6/02, you wrote:
>I think I've tried almost all of the meters out there. I do like the 5 seconds
>of the Ultra, but I've gone back to my AccuCheck Complete. The test takes
>40 seconds, but you can enter other information (bolus, carbs, exercise,
>ketones, a1c, etc) into it, and then download it all.

Diana, LifeScan is coming out with a newer version of the Ultra (called the
Ultra Plus) later on this year.  Same size as the Ultra, plus the storage
capacity of the One Touch Profile (for storing all those carbs and
different events.  I'm hoping it will be out during the third quarter of
this year.

LifeScan user for almost 20 years