[IP] need help from Animas pumpers

My pump rep just gave me a little training session on using the R1000. He's
giving me a pump to play with for the weekend to see how I like it before
choosing to go with it. I'm also doing the same with the Paradigm.

The problem is that we set up an example basal rate for the day and this
pump is pushing out the saline. I've suspended it but now it's beeping at me
every three minutes.

My question: How do I turn this pump off, or make it stop beeping, until I'm
ready to play with it again?

Keith G.