Re: [IP] switching endos....Baltimore and surrounding areas

Emily -

    I live in Glen Burnie, just south of Baltimore. As far as I am concerned,
there is no one in the area that can compete with Joslin Diabetes Center, at
University of Maryland Hospital. My endo is Nanette Steinle, and the diabetes
educator is Suzanne Brown. These two are absolutely incredible. They have
answered every question I came up with getting ready to start the pump (and I
have come up with some strange questions) and didn't even flinch. I started
pumping (Animas R1000) December 17, 2002 and it has been incredible. They are
supportive, and available 24/7/365 if needed. Check 'em out.

Mike Nolan

A. Michael Nolan
Administrative Law Judge
Maryland Office of Administrative Hearings
11101 Gilroy Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.229.4137   FAX: 410.229.4111
email @ redacted