[IP] switching endos....Baltimore and surrounding areas

Hello to all!  I was wondering if anyone who lived in the Baltimore or
surrounding area had a great endo that they really liked.  I would be
willing to travel up to about 90mins one way.  I currently really like
mine, but he's a pediatric endo and with not being on my parents' health
plan in about a year or two, I do not know if his visits would be covered
(and I really don't feel like being a student and paying $250/visit).  I
would appreciate a direct response to email @ redacted   Thanks in
advance for all your help. Sincerely,Emily