Re: [IP] Arm sites

On 6/5/02 5:08 PM, "catherine popper" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Just wondering, those of you who put sets in your
> arms: why do you prefer the upper body and how
> muscular are your arms? I'm a little chicken about
> putting that thing in my arm.
> Catherine

Lets just say I can't do 50 push-ups as a rep.   ;>)   I suppose I am a bit
thin on the arms, but I do have some bicep.  I use the 6mm needle in my arm
and 8 or 10mm elsewhere.  I've found less discomfort in the arm than I have
when inserting in the hip.  I guess it depends on how it rubs you.    :>)