Re: [IP] Cholesterol levels

> With you being a diabetic and the risk of a stroke or heart attack is
greatly increased with the cholestrol level.  Your Doctor probably would
like to see it under 100.  I don't like taking medication either but
sometimes we have to do thing we don't like.>

I wonder where I've been.  My endo has always told me that my cholesterol
goal should be under 200 (which it is).  I don't think I've ever heard of
people's cholesterol being under 100.  What's this all about?  Is there
something I can read on the web?  Should I be asking my endo about this
despite the fact that he's always pleased with my cholesterol count?