Re: [IP] insulin at high temps in Vegas

I lived in Las Vegas but didn't actually spend a lot of time basking by the
pool when it was over 100 - as a local you stay in the air conditioning and
laugh at the tourists doing this. But the few times I was with a friend who
was visitning etc - I put the pump in a small cooler next to me or kept it
under the blanket - it got cooled off when I did when I hit the water. I know
that a lot of people swear by the frio wallet here at IP - don't have one of
those yet. Don't want to get one till I get back from my cruise since I
justified the bigger balcony cabin based on the fact that it had a fridge for
my insulin.

Linda & Dax