[IP] insulin at high temps in Vegas

My husband and I are traveling to Las Vegas at the end of the month. Last
year the temp reached 112 when we were there. I was not on the pump yet. I am
concerned about my insulin at such warm conditions. We plan to sit by the
pool for several hours a day. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to
assure the insulin will not go "bad" in such warm conditions?? Mini med
simply told me the pump will function ok but I am worried about the
insulin.Dr suggested to not wear theump while I am at the pool. I'm nervous
about not wearing my pump for such a long period? Anyone have any ideas???