Re: [IP] Just started pumping/Thank you to IP

> Just wanted to let everyone know I started pumping last night (6/4) with an
> Animas R1000 pump and Novolog insulin!  Amazingly enough, I already have
> better pp bs#s and I'm only on one basal rate right now of .5/hour.  I also
> had a bs of 80 at 3am, and was 83 before breakfast today-how cool!  I'm
> really looking forward to finding more trends and setting up multiple basal
> rates for better control.

I had a similar enlightenment when I started pumping. My
control on multiple injections was ragged at best (it seems
that those time-release insulins just wouldn't work for me).
Just the idea that insulin would make my BGs go down, and I
could correlate insulin with meter readings, was a revelation.
                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#