RE: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

> My old CDE, who was a MM trainer, didn't think that my already good control
> would be any better with a different pump, but after one week I have noticed
> a distinct improvement in my control of highs and few lows.  It really is
> noticeable, and I am not easily convinced.

I wouldn't have expected this either, unless your old pump was
somehow malfunctioning. What're the chances you're just paying
more attention now that you have this shiny new toy to play

I know when I recently upgraded my pump, that happened to me.
Then I spent several weeks battling colds, bugs, and whatnot
and my A1c took a ride in a handbasket to a warm place, so my
numbers didn't show any improvement after all.
                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#