[IP] super low-carb diet

I'm having an unbelievably hard time getting my
evening post-prandials down. My insulin requirements
skyrocket at night, to the point of sometimes ruining
the site. To keep my sanity (and to keep alive) I've
decided at least for the time being to cut out bread,
pasta and rice almost completely. I've been at 400
with large ketones TWICE in the past week and a half.
I've been an insulin-resistant 300 all the nights in
between. Anyway, is anyone else cutting out big
portions of complex carbs? Now I know what it's like
to have celiac disease or food allergies where your
diet is extremely limited. It sucks.

Do You Yahoo!?