Re: [IP] Freestyle test strips

I was given a Freestyle by Therasense, but I ended up
buying an Ultra. I just didn't trust the forearm
readings in terms of lows. It was documented that
forearm testing didn't promise an accurate result when
BGs were dropping rapidly. I experienced this once,
where I felt low and the forearm test didn't reflect a
low number but the fingertip test did. It's a great
meter though, and it's been said here before, any
meter operates on a "bell-curve" margin of error,
where the farther one's BG is from the "normal" range,
the greater the margin of error. So get an Ultra if
you want (they offer a rebate and a trade-in - skip
the trade-in) and see which you like best. That's what
I did.
Catherine