[IP] infusion sets in the summer

In the summer when I sweat I use antiperspirant around the site to keep it
dry. It also works when exercising. I prefer using the dry solid
antiperspirant. It works really well for me.

...and for exercising, my basal rate is set .1 lower and I give myself half
the bolus of insulin for the meal. I recheck afterwards and usually find that
my BG is just fine. If it is a little high, I make a correction bolus. If low,
I have a little snack. Best wishes, exercise is a very good choice!! Sharon