: Re: [IP] Dialysis

email @ redacted writes:

> HOW do you handle that dialysis diet I read about at
> http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/kidney/pubs/kidney-failure/eat-right/eat-rig
> ht.htm. It doesn't turn me on at all - I'm on low sodium, low potassium now
> as it is. It's boiling down to toasted cardboard sprinkled generously with
> ground cinnamon! YMMV (~_^)

This makes me curious.  I had a friend a couple of years ago who was on
dialysis and always seemed to eat whatever he wanted to from donuts to
whatever.  He was taking 2 shots a day of that mixture stuff (I've never been
on that) 75/25.....
He survived his transplant but got an infection that he could not handle and
died after fighting it for a month.  Made me very very sad.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here