[IP] Pregnancy on the Pump

I have had IDD for 14 years and have been on the pump for 3 yrs.  I use
Humalog.  I am 14 wks pregnant and everything is going well so far.  My last
HA1c was 6.2 (.062).  I test 8-10 times per day and my blood sugars are
good, but I do have highs sometimes after meals.  I treat them quickly and
normally they go down 1 hr later. So far pregnancy has been fairly easy.  I
experienced tiredness, some weight gain, but have not had any extreme
symptoms.  Sometimes I wonder if I really am pregnant, but it is still
early.  Every time I see a high blood sugar when I test, it causes anxiety
about having a healthy baby.

I would love to hear from other women out there who have experienced
pregnancy on the pump.  My email is: email @ redacted

Thank you,