[IPn] the end is in sight :-))

The Spring Pledge drive is winding down to completion and I would
like to thank all of you that have contributed as well as those
supporters that have made contribution throughout the year. We need
only to match the $115.00 remaining from Pennsylvania's $250.00
challenge. Help us wind up this pledge drive. Won't those of
you that are still thinking about making a contribution go ahead and
do it now. You can double the value of your contribution by getting in
early while we still need the match the Pennsylvania challenge. Then
:-)) we won't have to do this anymore for a while.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director