RE: [IP] Paradigm

I've only been on the Paradigm since May 2nd of this year but I love it. I live in Florida and it's very easy to disconnect if I want to jetski (or something else where I could lose my pump)and to program. I also love the size, it isn't always easy to hide (and I don't always want to, most people think it's a pager) but it's possible.
I noticed something interesting a few days ago (and this has nothing to do with the Paradigm), the kids that I teach (2nd grade) are more open and accepting of my pump and the fact it's attached to me than a lot of the adults I've encountered. Somehow I had initially assumed the reverse would be true...

Hope this helps!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
                        - Jeremiah 29:11