[IP] Sets Not Sticking

For those who have asked for help with keeping sets on.  I exercise outside
almost every day.  I live in the Washington DC area, and we have very humid
summers.  Until this year, I had the same problems lots of people seem to
be having.  The difference this summer is that I am using the Sils instead
of the Sof Sets.  The Sils stick to me like crazy, and I don't itch from
them.  My latest one has been in about 5 days, and I have exercised about 3
times outside, and it looks as good as new.