[IP] Support for newly diagnosed child...

 hi sherry,
i don't have kids of my own but i am a 21 year old T1 who was diagnosed at
age 10. i would be happy to provide insights from the kid's point of view on
growing up with diabetes for your friend . i also volunteer every summer
with kids at a diabetes summer camp, if he's interested in information about
that i'd be happy to provide that too. feel free to give him my email
becky =)
  insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:
insulin-pumpers-digest Monday, June 3 2002 Volume 06 : Number 374

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.