Re: [IP] Response to Lantus if Pump Breaks Down

I have been participating in a research study of Novolog in my pump for
about eight weeks now.  As a part of the study, I had to go off of the pump
and use Lantus and Novolog boluses for five weeks.

It took about a day and a half to get the Lantus dialed in, and it worked
good for the remainder of the five weeks.  It took another day to go from
the Lantus back to the pump/Novolog with no problems.

I would recommend Lantus as a backup for the pump.

Jude Restis