[IP] site help please!

Help. We are having so many site problems after 3 years. We went thru the
gamut of stuff including the IV prep, AllKare adhesive and then the Mastisol
(gorilla snot) but they keep coming out! We have a pool, and years before they
never did come out with the IV prep unless he spent the entire day out
there...now this.

I thought with Mastisol, it would take an atom bomb for it to come out...am I
putting it on wrong? What's the deal here. We go thru a site a day.....

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99