Re: [IP] Disetronic Rapids with Quick Release

occlusion alarm is our first clue, followed by high numbers, of course!

Once the alarm occurs, we tried reprogramming the bolus (no go, alarms
again), then we tried disconnecting and tried to bolus and also tried to
prime (still no luck), got shot in her, new site, etc. to correct high. Also
tried switching to the other pump, using a new cartridge with fresh
insulinfrom another bottle, checked the driver piston, etc. Finally, I tried
disconnecting the tubing from the pump, got a syringe full of water and tried
pushing the insulin through the tubing after I had connected the syringe to
the tubing...still no luck - water wouldn't go into tubing, nothing was
coming out of the other end at the connector. Tubing is definitely clogged...

any suggestions beyond tech support and replacements?