Re: [IP] visit to U.S. / (and INDY)

From: "Gretchen Good"
>>>Hi everybody. In a few weeks I'll be moving (temporarily) to the U.S. for
six months. <snip> P.S. any listers in Kalamazoo, my destination? >>>

While you're here, we could probably meet in K'zoo - my hugsband is from
Battle Creek and we could visit his family later (or earlier). We're from
north-central Indiana - about 80 miles from K'zoo

INDY: On Saturday, June 22 we will be in Indianapolis to meet whomever wants
for lunch about 1:00 at Shapiro's Deli, 800 block of South Meridian. Please
e-mail me privately so we know you are coming. At least 3 so far. We'll be
at the Lilly Corp. Center for a Toastmasters officers training session
earlier - which is a few short blocks away.

A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine.