[IP] Re: pump at beach

> I am going to the beach for a long weekend.
> I am not planing to swim with the pump, I will just take it off 508 with
quick sets no big deal but I am concerned about the sand. I was planing on
getting a water proof pump holder but are there any other things I should do
or is this enough.
> Eric

Yeah - one thing you should be very aware of: Store it securely as someone
on the list had theirs stolen last year. It was in a cooler chest - they
took chest and all. Probably threw the pump away thinking they were getting
a cooler full of beer. (~_^)

Isn't making a no-smoking section in a restaurant like making a no-peeing