[IP] Re: Joan Coney a PS/Why a Pump?

*I* do find mine easy to use. This is why some shopping is needed in
choosing a pump. I think some of the features of one are 'more than *I*
need' but others may find them useful. Like a car, we have preferences and
should allow ourselves to 'pick' the one We find best suited to our needs.
Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland