Re: [IP] Exercise and the pump

I play racquetball a few times a week, and I just wear it clipped to my
shorts.  When I have played softball, I wear it in the case on my belt.  I
might take some getting used to.  I semi-consciously adjust it on my
waistband as I'm running around the court.  Regarding your basal rates; if
you exercise regularly, i.e. same time everyday, or every other day, you can
set your basal rates to match your activity.  I have three different
profiles; one for days that I workout and lift weights, one for when I
workout and don't lift weights, and one for when I don't exercise.  If your
workouts aren't regular, I don't have any advise.  By the way, I keep my
pump on when I workout, though I usually ride a bike, or play racquetball.
Good Luck,