Re: [IP] pain when withdrawing introducer needle

The same thing has happened to me.  It was almost like I was creating some kind
of vacuum when I was trying to  remove the needle.  I was literally in tears.
It was very painful.   I finally just pulled hard and quick to get it out.  The
site was not bad and my sugars were fine.  I don't know what happened.  If
there anyone who knows why this could have happened?

Billie