Re: [IP] George - Disetronic Rapids w disconnect

FYI - I went to the site and Disetronic is offering 2
types of disconnect, one being a Sils/Tender type
pitchfork thingie and the other is more like the
regular type of disconnect. They both look like they
have pigtails, but the Sils/Tender disconnect has an
extra adhesive pad for the disconnect part.
Seeing as needle sets are the only ones that work at
all with me, I'm glad these finally made it to the US.
When I said boon or burden, I meant the extra adhesive
pad on that one set. I can't decide which set to get
now that there is a choice! What a coup, really...

Do You Yahoo!?