[IPn] Chat announcements: ANIMAS TONIGHT! and June post please save

Pumpers and Friends,

Animas chat tonight will be about pumping and traveling, with speakers Natalie Bellini and Bill King. The chat starts at 9P.M. EDT in the Guest room June 4,02 Tuesday.

 Chat announcement
     Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every  day of the week. Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat  rooms are open anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't  change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always another at the same time next week.  Please remember that the chatrooms are open  24/7.If you need to talk or can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to the list that you are in chat and  what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP
has members from all over the world someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my lifelines to the world. And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a time and day you would like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it takes is some time management). Remember that all chats  are available in the MEMBERS only area of  the web  site. You can view the transcripts of all chat  sessions in the archives for later reference. Most of the time when we have a guest speaker in chat  they take place in the Guest Room.

   Stefanie (Tink)Lana-Dingwell email @ redacted   and Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted and Jan Poulow email @ redacted are teaming up to do a chat on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

 Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room.

Wendy email @ redacted is hosting a chat it the Anytime room at 9:00P.M.
EDT (2:30 a.m. GMT) When Wendy is joined in chat by Deb Graves
email @ redacted and Steve Pearl email @ redacted in a Late night chat
 Andrew Bender email @ redacted  and Ed Marsh  email @ redacted  are teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in  the Anytime Room.
Wendy email @ redacted  and Cherry Dumas email @ redacted  and Fred Torch email @ redacted will be doing chat every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.
Friday night at 9p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding email @ redacted and Ken Buchholz  email @ redacted and Tina Chuhay  email @ redacted  are hosting a TGIF chat.
Glenn Marks email @ redacted  and Laura Cackowski email @ redacted  at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT) Come and join Glenn and Laura in  this Saturday chat.

Come to chat at 9 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh  email @ redacted , Jenny  Sutherland email @ redacted  , Roselea
 email @ redacted  .

 Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time. We'd love to have more  volunteers and all you have to do is show up and  talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the  chat room, any of the hosts will be happy to talk  you through it. We still need people to help fill-in for chats, If you like
to be fill-in chatter or like  to start your own time, please let me know and I  will add you to the list. Also if you have a idea about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at  you like to
be talk about in chat I would love to  see if we can get that person or subject covered in a chat.
To get started chatting, just goto:
Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
         "   pumper  ".
Hope to see you in the chat rooms!
 IP Chat Hosts:
 Rodney Mead email @ redacted
 Carolyn Green email @ redacted
 Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
 Stefanie Lana-Dingwell email @ redacted
 Jan Poulow email @ redacted
 Wendy email @ redacted
 Steve Pearl email @ redacted
 Deb Graves email @ redacted
 Fred Torch email @ redacted
 Andrew Bender email @ redacted
 Ed Marsh email @ redacted
 Cherry Dumas email @ redacted
 Tina Chuhay email @ redacted
 Glenn Marks email @ redacted
 Laura Cackowski email @ redacted
 Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted
 Roselea email @ redacted
 Melissa Howell email @ redacted
 Jenny Nash email @ redacted
 CJ Jutras email @ redacted
 Sara Falconer email @ redacted
 Gina Jozaitis email @ redacted
 Ken Buchholz email @ redacted
 Elizabeth email @ redacted

                  REMEMBER TO  SMILE AND BE HAPPY

FYI: Monthly Chats with All of the Insulin Pump Makers in the USA  started in March.
 Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room. May 7

 Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room. May 13

Dana Diabecare on the Third Thursday of the month at  9P.M.EST (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room. May 16

MiniMed on the Fourth Wednesday of the month 9P.M.   EST (2A.M. GMT) In the Guest room.   May 22

I'm sending copy of Chat 101

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpershttp://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to:

Select a chat room by clicking on box:

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime
room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room}
Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it.
Then click on the [ GO ] button

     A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open

In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]

In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like
to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch
this is OK too. But try to chat you just may like it!! So...........