[IP] radio control remote for 508

Hi I have a question about the remote on the 508.  I am using a loaner pump
until I can go through the HMO route to get my new one, and am wondering how
to get the remote working.  I have turned on the audio feature in my pump,
checked the batteries, held the ACT button down for the recommended time,
Am I missing something?  Thanks
you have to enter the serial number of the remote on the setup2 screen. the
last few digits set the communication ability of the pump to respond to the
remote control. if the pump is setup properly a radio antenna icon will
appear on the pump screen. the pump will also use lots o batteries in this
mode. don't get too used to this feature the paradigm doesn't have one.spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.