Re: [IP] drastic permanent shifts in basal rates

Catherine,

I have found that I have to change my basals with significant weight
change.  I also had to change my sensitivity factor.  Also, hormones can
do crazy things to us women for no apparent reasons. All you can do is
test and try to find something that is working for you at the moment.
Then pray it lasts a good while before you have to do it again.  YMMV.
:-)

Billie