[IP] drastic permanent shifts in basal rates

I'm finding lately that I'm taking two and three times
the amount of insulin I used to take at dinner time.
I'm figuring my basal will have to come up in that
part of the day. I've been 300-400 for my evening post
prandial for a couple of weeks now, constantly
correcting and correcting and correcting, not changing
the basal, figuring I would go back to normal the next
night. I've had D for almost 10 years, WAY past
honeymooning so it's not that. I'm wondering if anyone
else has had to shift their basals over time like

Do You Yahoo!?