RE: [IP] Leg cramps

I experiece foot cramps and leg cramps from time to time. I avoid pointing
or curling my toes, as that can set them off. I find that it seems to come
in cycles - for a month or two I'll frequently have night time leg cramps
and occasional foot cramps. Then for six months I won't have any problems. I
never really associated it with diabetes - I just thought that's how my
muscles are.

Type 1 7 years, pumping for two weeks now!