[IP] Pump on the beach

I have been on the pump for about 6 months and I am going to the beach for a long weekend.
I am not planing to swim with the pump, I will just take it off 508 with quick sets no big deal but I am concerned about the sand. I was planing on getting a water proof pump holder but are there any other things I should do or is this enough. Note I will be using the water proof container for the hole time except sleep.
Thanks in advance

Eric Grossman

Do You Yahoo!?