From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paradigm

I need to upgrade my minimed 507 which is out of warranty.  Any feedback
that
users of the paradigm can give me would be greatly appreciated.  I am
looking
for pros and cons that users have encountered. I have read the
literature,
but would like some personal feedback. Looking for all information and
comparisons ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

MS