RE: [IP] Leg cramps

I have had these same symptoms with my legs and feet. If I curl my toes
forward the muscles on the bottom of my feet tighten up and keep
tightening to the point where it gets really painful. My Endo told me to
increase my Potassium levels as well. Just wondering how many Type 1
diabetics have experienced these same problems?

CJ