[IP] Re: Animas R1000 (My negative)

>If you start the bolus, you get no more beeps. If you
>don't start the bolus, you get no more beeps.<<<
>**Mine beeps to confirm that I've delivered the bolus.  I would call Animas and check on this!  My first pump with the old software - and the one I'm using now - with the new software - both gave me one single beep after pressing the button to confirm the bolus - and then beeps again when the delivery is completed.
  That's the bolus audio confirmation.  I have mine turned off, as I get
tired of hearing my pump beep all the time.  The 20 or so beeps I get
during a normal audio bolus are enough for me.

   I just wish it could tell me when I fail to confirm.  I know there's
a viable workaround - I just don't like it.  Love the pump, just hate
this one feature.

Thanks Deb,