Re: [IP] reply and thanks to Leg Cramps

>>> my lab work for kidney test, i think, they check my urine for creatine
and microalbumin, etc. all was very good. <snip> like i said lab work has me
a OK! Eileen >>>

You didn't mention your potassium level in these tests - that should be part
of a renal panel lab test. Check that just to make sure. You could be too
low, as well, on that test. (~_^)

My opinions are free - it's the scarcasm I charge for :-D