[IP] Soft-click 508 vs Paradigm

Can anyone help me decide on trading up to the Paradigm.  I've received my
paper work and need to schedule my training.  I'm very comfortable with the
508, especially the soft click feature that lets you know its delivering
insulin as it pumps.  I've practiced with the vibrate mode on the 508 which I
know the Paradigm also uses,  but on the 508 the soft click confirms that the
pump is delivering the bolus.  Is there confirmation that the Paradigm is
delivering?  How do you know, or do you just wait untill you can look at the
bolus history visually.  Thanks.  jk