[IP] Re: pumps lasting 4 years

>      So, if you have two pumps and they are all set
> to go for 4 years useage before a technical inspection is due... thats a
> good 8 years.... or more. I don't think it is nice to say the pump only
> lasts 4 years... that is an assumption and a mean one at that.

I do not recall what the original post was about the D pumps lasting only 4
years, but ALL the pumps have a 4-year warranty. That does not mean they
last only that long. New cars have a warranty but are still driven long
after it expires. The company just won't replace/repair it after that - it's
yours, you fix it. Right now we have a *check engine* light displaying on
our 7 y/o van's dashboard. I need some black tape to cover it. (hugsband
needs a job!) YMMV (~_^)

If two people agree on everything, one of them isn't necessary