[IP] reply and thanks to Leg Cramps

Hi, thanking all who replied in my search of those darn leg cramps. my lab
work for kidney test, i think, they check my urine for creatine and
microalbumin, etc. all was very good. so i hope its not that, i get them once
in awhile not all the time. as far as supplements, i am the queen of
vitamins. so i should be up to speed with that. but i am going for bone
density xray today, dr did not think it was a bone thing, but just to make
sure. so i hope its not my kidneys, like i said lab work has me a OK! will
shall see. i will let you know. sincerely Eileen