[IP] Ring around neck

From: Bonnie Osdale <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Ring around neck

I would like to know if anyone has heard of a dark ring around the neck as
being indicative for diabetes?

I fear thst my Granddaughter (8yrs) might have diabetes and her parents are
in complete denial.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bonnie dx 1965 mm 508. Pumping since 1992

Ring around the neck is a symptom of acanthosis nigricans which also
pingments the underarms and groin area. It is often associated with type II
diabetes, obesity and insulin resistance. See a doc. spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.